How to Get Rid Of A Post On Facebook | This Year

How To Get Rid Of A Post On Facebook: Remove facebook status upgrade on mobile interface has been an issue for many individuals. The tendency of making blunders while keying using your android phone is really high, the factor is not as well much from the small key-board on the phones, auto correct punctuations of some word additionally contribute to this errors.


How To Get Rid Of A Post On Facebook


The majority of my status updates and picture uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made mistake while upgrading my status, I had to visit using my laptop computer to delete facebook status upgrade. But simply of current by accident I discovered the undetectable (practically) get rid of button in the facebook application for Android that enable me to delete status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

Just what I will certainly say is that, I have no idea how much time the function has actually existed, however all I understand is, it does have the potential to keep you from embarrassment and also as well conserve your time, too prevent you from utilizing laptop computer prior to you can remove facebook status update while you made blunder. So let us see exactly how you could remove facebook status upgrade straight from Android interface.

Ways To Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you can either simply conceal the update from your timeline and too erase it totally. To erase a status upgrade from Android view it on your news feed first. The majority of us would certainly long push the upgrade to find the delete option, yet that is not the instance right here, that is the factor I called it unseen method.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to right on the status update you wish to remove to uncover a small Remove switch on the status. Merely push the button to delete facebook status upgrade.


One more issue is that, you might not wish to delete facebook status update yet hind it from the timeline. You will certainly have to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Conceal from Timeline choice along with the Remove Post option.