How to Remove Yourself From A Post On Facebook | This Year

How To Remove Yourself From A Post On Facebook: Remove facebook status upgrade on mobile interface has been a problem for many users. The tendency of making blunders while typing using your android phone is really high, the factor is not also much from the little key-board on the phones, vehicle correct spellings of some word also contribute to this mistakes.


How To Remove Yourself From A Post On Facebook


The majority of my status updates as well as image uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made blunder while upgrading my status, I needed to visit using my laptop computer to delete facebook status upgrade. But simply of current by mishap I found the unnoticeable (almost) get rid of button in the facebook application for Android that permit me to erase status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

Just what I will state is that, I do not know the length of time the attribute has been there, but all I know is, it does have the possible to maintain you from embarrassment and also also conserve your time, also prevent you from making use of laptop computer prior to you can erase facebook status update while you made mistake. So allow us see just how you could remove facebook status update directly from Android interface.

Ways To Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Using facebook on Android you can either just conceal the upgrade from your timeline and too remove it totally. To remove a status update from Android view it on your news feed initially. Most of us would long press the upgrade to find the erase alternative, yet that is not the case below, that is the reason I called it invisible means.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to precisely the status update you wish to erase to find a tiny Remove button on the status. Simply press the button to delete facebook status update.


One more concern is that, you could not want to delete facebook status upgrade but hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline option together with the Erase Post option.