How to Deactivate A Facebook Page | Update

How To Deactivate A Facebook Page - One thing which I find out after being online for more than 5 years is, we should comply with the policy of lean monitoring in our everyday life. That indicates, get rid of those things which are not working for you. In this case, I'm broaching doing away with those on-line properties which you are not utilizing any longer. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages and I remain in the process of getting rid of those pages which I'm not utilizing any longer. In this quick guide I will certainly reveal you just how I removed my released Fan page and also exactly how you can do for you.


How To Deactivate A Facebook Page


Simply a word of caution, in case your Facebook page is active as well as you don't want to utilize it, I recommend you to designate that page to some other individual and leave that page as an admin. This is far better compared to removing it. In case if you desire to completely get rid of the page, read on to find out unpublished and also remove your Facebook page.

Delete Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do bear in mind, it will certainly take 14 days to erase the page when you click delete page.

Go to your Facebook page and also click settings at the top.


Under general area, you will see an alternative to remove page. Click Edit and it will certainly reveal you choice to delete the page. When you click delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to verify your activity. Get in the password as well as your page is arranged to be erased in following 14 days.


As soon as your page is deleted, there is no other way to recoup the page. So if you are intending to remove your Facebook page, ensure of exactly what you are doing.