How to Disable A Facebook Page | Update

How to Disable A Facebook Page - Something which I learn after being on the internet for greater than 5 years is, we need to follow the policy of lean monitoring in our daily life. That means, remove those points which are not helping you. In this instance, I'm broaching removing those on-line buildings which you are not using anymore. I have over 15 Facebook Fan pages and I'm in the process of eliminating those pages which I'm not making use of any longer. In this fast guide I will certainly reveal you just how I removed my released Fan page as well as how you can do for you.


How to Disable A Facebook Page


Simply a word of care, in case your Facebook page is energetic and also you don't want to utilize it, I recommend you to assign that page to a few other individual and also leave that page as an admin. This is better compared to deleting it. In case if you wish to completely remove the page, continue reading to learn unpublished and remove your Facebook page.

Erase Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do remember, it will take 2 Week to delete the page when you click on delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page and click on settings at the top.


Under general area, you will see an alternative to eliminate page. Click Edit and also it will show you choice to remove the page. When you click on delete page, it will certainly ask you for your Facebook password to confirm your activity. Enter the password and your page is scheduled to be erased in next 2 Week.


As soon as your page is erased, there is no way to recoup the page. So if you are planning to delete your Facebook page, make sure of exactly what you are doing.