How Do I Change My Age On Facebook

When you sign up for a Facebook account you are asked to get in details regarding you including your age - How Do I Change My Age On Facebook.

The majority of Facebook customers will possibly get that right, however it could happen that you select the wrong day either mistakenly or deliberately if you do not wish to disclose you true age to the social networking website.

This can bring about issues in the past, for instance when Facebook asked for identification to prove your existence to them, or when you saw that the incorrect age was connected with your profile.


How Do I Change My Age On Facebook


Facebook made it a great deal simpler just recently when it concerns transforming the age. Formerly, it did not enable you to alter the age directly making use of the edit account alternative supplied on the site which suggested you had to ask for an adjustment rather (the old guide is affixed to the article).

This is no more the situation the good news is, which implies that you can change the age on Facebook straight and without delay at any time, supplied you have access to your account.

Below is exactly what you should do:

You could transform your age on Facebook utilizing a Mobile phone or a PC, nonetheless for your benefit, we're mosting likely to do this tutorial on an Android phone. The process is relatively comparable on various other systems also. Just adhere to these simple steps to transform your age on Facebook.

1. Go to you Facebook timeline on your Facebook account and click or touch "About".


2. Scroll down to "Contact and basic info"

3. Discover the area on "BASIC INFORMATION".

4. Click or tap "Edit" at Year of birth.

5. Change the year and click or touch on the "save changes" switch later on.


Congratulations, you have actually simply altered the age on Facebook.

Exactly what should I do If Facebook does not let me change my age?

You can do 2 things in this circumstances. You could either await a number of days before consent to modify age is provided ot you could call a Facebook representative if the adjustment is imperative.

Can I change the privacy of my age?

Yes, you absolutely can. While editing your age on Facebook, pick the buttons right alongside your age to set the personal privacy of your age to public or personal.

Suppose I commemorate my age according to Indian practices? I mean my date of birth modifications each year but Facebook cannot fit that modification?

Regrettably, Facebook hasn't presented an attribute to help you out in this regard right now. Yet, in the future, Mark Zuckerberg could notice this limitation on his system and make some much required adjustments for our Hindu siblings.

So, below it is individuals! This is how easy and simple it is to alter your age on Facebook. Simply a couple of easy actions and you've successfully modified your birth date. Currently, all you need to have the tendency to is the large amount of wishes on your timeline. You are entitled to the love, focus and love from your Facebook friends. All of us do!

Likewise, if your age neighbors, we would like to desire you a Happy age ahead of time. I imply, we won't have the ability to do so if you've established the personal privacy of your profile to exclusive and just what better system to connect compared to tech-recipes? Audacious, typically aren't we?

If you have any questions, I'm below to address them for you. Leave them in the remarks section listed below and I'll address them immediately.