How Do You Deactivate Your Facebook Page | Update

How Do You Deactivate Your Facebook Page - One point which I find out after being online for greater than 5 years is, we should follow the policy of lean administration in our day to day life. That implies, remove those points which are not working for you. In this case, I'm broaching eliminating those online homes which you are not utilizing anymore. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages as well as I'm in the procedure of getting rid of those pages which I'm not using any longer. In this fast guide I will reveal you how I removed my published Fan page as well as exactly how you can do for you.


How Do You Deactivate Your Facebook Page


Just a word of caution, in case your Facebook page is energetic and also you don't wish to use it, I suggest you to designate that page to other individual and also leave that page as an admin. This is better compared to erasing it. In case if you wish to totally get rid of the page, keep reading to find out unpublished and also remove your Facebook page.

Remove Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do remember, it will take 2 Week to remove the page when you click delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page and click settings at the top.


Under general area, you will certainly see an option to remove page. Click on Edit and it will certainly reveal you choice to remove the page. When you click on delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to verify your action. Get in the password and your page is arranged to be deleted in following 14 days.


Once your page is removed, there is no way to recoup the page. So if you are intending to delete your Facebook page, ensure of what you are doing.