Can I Change My Age On Facebook

When you enroll in a Facebook account you are asked to go into details about you including your age - Can I Change My Age On Facebook.

The majority of Facebook customers will possibly obtain that right, yet it can occur that you choose the wrong date either mistakenly or deliberately if you do not want to reveal you true age to the social networking site.

This can result in concerns in the past, as an example when Facebook asked for identification to prove your existence to them, or when you saw that the incorrect age was related to your account.


Can I Change My Age On Facebook


Facebook made it a great deal less complicated lately when it pertains to altering the age. Previously, it did not enable you to change the age straight making use of the edit account choice offered on the website which implied you had to ask for an adjustment rather (the old overview is attached to the write-up).

This is no longer the instance the good news is, which means that you could alter the age on Facebook straight and right away at any moment, provided you have accessibility to your account.

Here is what you need to do:

You can alter your age on Facebook utilizing a Smartphone or a PC, however for your comfort, we're mosting likely to do this tutorial on an Android phone. The procedure is reasonably comparable on various other systems also. Simply comply with these simple actions to transform your age on Facebook.

1. Most likely to you Facebook timeline on your Facebook account and click or touch "About".


2. Scroll down to "Contact and basic info"

3. Find the area on "BASIC INFORMATION".

4. Click or tap "Edit" at Year of birth.

5. Adjustment the year and click or touch on the "save changes" switch later on.


Congratulations, you have actually simply changed the age on Facebook.

Just what should I do If Facebook does not let me change my age?

You can do two things in this situations. You can either await a few days before permission to edit age is provided ot you can contact a Facebook agent if the modification is vital.

Can I change the personal privacy of my age?

Yes, you certainly can. While modifying your age on Facebook, pick the switches right next to your age to set the personal privacy of your age to public or personal.

Suppose I commemorate my age according to Indian practices? I suggest my date of birth adjustments every year yet Facebook fails to accommodate that modification?

Regrettably, Facebook hasn't already introduced an attribute to assist you out here right now. Yet, in the future, Mark Zuckerberg might see this limitation on his system and make some much required adjustments for our Hindu siblings.

So, here it is people! This is just how easy and simple it is to transform your age on Facebook. Just a few easy steps and you have actually efficiently modified your birth day. Currently, all you need to tend to is the massive quantity of dreams on your timeline. You are worthy of the affection, focus and love from your Facebook close friends. Most of us do!

Additionally, if your age neighbors, we would like to wish you a Happy age in advance. I mean, we won't be able to do so if you've established the personal privacy of your profile to exclusive and what far better platform to connect than tech-recipes? Cheeky, typically aren't we?

If you have any kind of inquiries, I'm right here to answer them for you. Leave them in the comments section below and I'll address them promptly.