Delete Facebook Post | This Year

Delete Facebook Post: Remove facebook status upgrade on mobile user interface has been a problem for many users. The propensity of making mistakes while inputting utilizing your android phone is very high, the factor is not also far from the small keyboard on the phones, vehicle proper punctuations of some word also contribute to this errors.


Delete Facebook Post


Most of my status updates and picture uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made mistake while upgrading my status, I had to log in using my laptop to remove facebook status upgrade. But simply of recent by accident I discovered the invisible (practically) eliminate switch in the facebook application for Android that allow me to remove status updates precisely the mobile interface.

Just what I will say is that, I don't know the length of time the feature has existed, however all I understand is, it does have the potential to maintain you from shame and as well conserve your time, too stop you from using laptop before you could delete facebook status upgrade while you made mistake. So allow us see just how you could remove facebook status upgrade directly from Android user interface.

How You Can Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you can either simply hide the upgrade from your timeline and also erase it entirely. To remove a status update from Android view it on your news feed first. A lot of us would long push the upgrade to discover the delete choice, but that is not the instance below, that is the reason I called it invisible way.


Swipe your thumb from delegated precisely the status upgrade you intend to erase to discover a little Remove switch on the status. Merely press the switch to erase facebook status update.


Another concern is that, you may not want to delete facebook status update yet hind it from the timeline. You will certainly have to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline choice along with the Delete Post option.