How Do I Turn Off Location In Facebook | Update

How Do I Turn Off Location In Facebook: It feels like every few years I publish something on Facebook as well as it reveals the Location I posted from. Each time I experience my privacy settings and I cannot locate ways to turn it off. Then I Google it, read through a number of answers then keep in mind. It's actually extremely simple (but not instinctive) to shut off the Location on your Facebook posts.


How Do I Turn Off Location In Facebook


How you can Turn Off Your Location on Facebook Posts

Most likely to the post that reveals the Location, here's an example of one of mine:
--.
After that on the leading upper right, click the down arrow. It will certainly bring up a menu. Select, "Change Location".
--.
You'll obtain a popup as well as it will have an x in the leading right corner. When you click it you'll see the message that says "Remove". Click the x.
--.
This ought to get rid of the Location from every post after that. You could return as well as eliminate the Location from old posts.

How to turn Your Facebook Location Back On

If you want to turn the Location on, just click the down arrowhead as well as select the "Change Location" once more. After that manually enter your Location. It will certainly reveal your Location on every post after that. You currently know how to turn off that setting.

You might wish to switch on the Location if you're at a meeting, intend to flaunt that you're on getaway or in an impressive place.

Ways to Turn Off Your Location on Messenger

I suggest that you turn off Location for Carrier (Facebook's instant messaging service). To do that on an iPhone, go to Setting > Location Services and turn Location off for Facebook Messenger. For my apple iphone 6, it's a little various. I most likely to Settings > Privacy and Location Services. Scroll down to Facebook as well as pick Never. For Android users, you go to the Facebook Messenger app to disable Location.

There you have it. You currently recognize how you can delete the Location from your Facebook posts from your computer system. Hope this assists!