How Do I Erase A Post On Facebook | This Year

How Do I Erase A Post On Facebook: Remove facebook status update on mobile interface has been a trouble for many users. The tendency of making mistakes while keying using your android phone is very high, the factor is not too far from the small keyboard on the phones, car correct punctuations of some word also contribute to this errors.


How Do I Erase A Post On Facebook


The majority of my status updates and photo uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made mistake while upgrading my status, I needed to log in using my laptop computer to erase facebook status update. Yet simply of recent by crash I uncovered the invisible (almost) get rid of switch in the facebook application for Android that enable me to erase status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

What I will certainly state is that, I aren't sure the length of time the function has been there, yet all I know is, it does have the possible to keep you from shame and as well save your time, also prevent you from utilizing laptop computer before you can erase facebook status update while you made mistake. So allow us see exactly how you can remove facebook status update straight from Android user interface.

How to Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you could either just hide the update from your timeline and also too delete it totally. To remove a status update from Android view it on your news feed first. Most of us would certainly long push the update to locate the erase option, yet that is not the situation below, that is the reason I called it unseen means.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to precisely the status update you intend to erase to uncover a small Remove switch on the status. Merely press the switch to remove facebook status upgrade.


Another concern is that, you could not want to erase facebook status upgrade however hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Hide from Timeline choice along with the Erase Post option.