How Do I Delete A Post On Facebook | This Year

How Do I Delete A Post On Facebook: Delete facebook status update on mobile user interface has been a trouble for several customers. The propensity of making mistakes while keying utilizing your android phone is extremely high, the reason is not also much from the little keyboard on the phones, auto proper spellings of some word likewise contribute to this errors.


How Do I Delete A Post On Facebook


Most of my status updates and image uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made mistake while upgrading my status, I had to log in using my laptop computer to delete facebook status update. Yet simply of recent by accident I found the unnoticeable (almost) eliminate switch in the facebook app for Android that allow me to remove status updates precisely the mobile interface.

What I will claim is that, I don't know how much time the attribute has actually existed, but all I understand is, it does have the possible to keep you from humiliation and also as well conserve your time, too stop you from utilizing laptop prior to you can delete facebook status update while you made blunder. So let us see exactly how you could delete facebook status upgrade straight from Android user interface.

Ways To Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you can either simply conceal the update from your timeline and also too remove it completely. To delete a status update from Android sight it on your news feed initially. Most of us would long press the update to locate the remove choice, yet that is not the situation below, that is the reason I called it undetectable way.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to right on the status upgrade you want to erase to discover a small Remove button on the status. Simply push the button to erase facebook status update.


An additional issue is that, you might not wish to erase facebook status upgrade yet hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Hide from Timeline option together with the Remove Post option.