Delete Post On Facebook | This Year

Delete Post On Facebook: Erase facebook status update on mobile user interface has been an issue for several users. The propensity of making errors while keying using your android phone is extremely high, the reason is not also much from the small keyboard on the phones, auto right spellings of some word also add to this errors.


Delete Post On Facebook


Most of my status updates and also image uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made error while upgrading my status, I needed to visit utilizing my laptop computer to remove facebook status update. Yet just of recent by crash I found the unseen (nearly) get rid of switch in the facebook application for Android that permit me to delete status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

What I will state is that, I have no idea the length of time the feature has existed, but all I recognize is, it does have the possible to keep you from embarrassment and also as well conserve your time, too avoid you from using laptop computer prior to you can delete facebook status update while you made blunder. So let us see just how you can remove facebook status upgrade directly from Android user interface.

Ways To Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you can either simply conceal the upgrade from your timeline and also remove it completely. To delete a status upgrade from Android sight it on your news feed first. The majority of us would certainly long press the update to find the erase alternative, however that is not the situation below, that is the factor I called it undetectable method.


Swipe your thumb from delegated precisely the status upgrade you want to delete to discover a little Remove button on the status. Just push the button to delete facebook status update.


Another problem is that, you may not want to delete facebook status update however hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline choice along with the Delete Post option.