Delete Facebook Posts | This Year

Delete Facebook Posts: Remove facebook status update on mobile user interface has been a trouble for lots of individuals. The propensity of making blunders while keying utilizing your android phone is extremely high, the reason is not as well much from the small keyboard on the phones, auto proper punctuations of some word additionally contribute to this mistakes.


Delete Facebook Posts


A lot of my status updates and also picture uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made blunder while updating my status, I had to visit using my laptop to remove facebook status upgrade. But simply of current by accident I discovered the undetectable (almost) remove switch in the facebook app for Android that allow me to remove status updates right on the mobile interface.

What I will state is that, I do not know for how long the attribute has actually been there, however all I know is, it does have the prospective to keep you from humiliation and also also save your time, too prevent you from making use of laptop prior to you could erase facebook status update while you made error. So let us see how you can remove facebook status upgrade directly from Android interface.

How You Can Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you can either just conceal the update from your timeline and also also erase it entirely. To remove a status update from Android sight it on your news feed initially. A lot of us would certainly long press the upgrade to locate the erase choice, however that is not the instance here, that is the reason I called it unseen method.


Swipe your thumb from left to right on the status update you intend to remove to uncover a tiny Remove button on the status. Merely push the button to erase facebook status update.


An additional problem is that, you might not intend to remove facebook status upgrade but hind it from the timeline. You will certainly have to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Hide from Timeline option in addition to the Remove Post alternative.