How to Deactivate A Facebook Page | Update

How To Deactivate A Facebook Page - One thing which I learn after being on-line for greater than 5 years is, we must comply with the policy of lean management in our day to day life. That indicates, get rid of those points which are not benefiting you. In this instance, I'm talking of eliminating those on-line residential or commercial properties which you are not making use of any longer. I have over 15 Facebook Fan pages as well as I remain in the procedure of eliminating those pages which I'm not making use of any longer. In this quick overview I will reveal you how I erased my published Fan page and also exactly how you can do for you.


How To Deactivate A Facebook Page


Just a word of care, in case your Facebook page is active and you do not want to use it, I recommend you to assign that page to a few other person and also leave that page as an admin. This is better than erasing it. In case if you wish to completely eliminate the page, read on to find out unpublished and also remove your Facebook page.

Remove Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do keep in mind, it will take 14 days to delete the page once you click on delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page as well as click settings at the top.


Under general area, you will see an option to get rid of page. Click on Edit as well as it will certainly show you option to delete the page. When you click on delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to verify your action. Go into the password and also your page is scheduled to be removed in next 2 Week.


Once your page is deleted, there is no other way to recuperate the page. So if you are preparing to delete your Facebook page, ensure of exactly what you are doing.