Can You Remove A Post From Facebook | This Year

Can You Remove A Post From Facebook: Delete facebook status update on mobile user interface has been an issue for numerous individuals. The tendency of making mistakes while keying utilizing your android phone is very high, the factor is not too far from the little keyboard on the phones, automobile right spellings of some word likewise add to this mistakes.


Can You Remove A Post From Facebook


A lot of my status updates and image uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made error while updating my status, I had to log in utilizing my laptop computer to remove facebook status upgrade. However simply of recent by crash I discovered the undetectable (practically) eliminate button in the facebook app for Android that allow me to delete status updates precisely the mobile user interface.

What I will claim is that, I do not know how long the function has actually been there, yet all I know is, it does have the possible to maintain you from humiliation and also save your time, also avoid you from utilizing laptop before you can remove facebook status upgrade while you made mistake. So allow us see how you can remove facebook status update directly from Android user interface.

Ways To Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Using facebook on Android you could either simply hide the update from your timeline and also as well delete it completely. To erase a status upgrade from Android view it on your news feed first. A lot of us would certainly long push the update to discover the remove choice, yet that is not the case right here, that is the reason I called it undetectable method.


Swipe your thumb from left to right on the status update you intend to erase to find a little Remove switch on the status. Merely push the button to remove facebook status upgrade.


Another concern is that, you could not wish to remove facebook status update however hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Hide from Timeline option along with the Remove Post choice.