How Do I Turn My Location Off On Facebook | Update

How Do I Turn My Location Off On Facebook: It appears like every couple of years I upload something on Facebook and also it shows the Location I uploaded from. Each time I go through my personal privacy settings and I can't locate how to turn it off. After that I Google it, gone through a number of responses and then remember. It's really very straightforward (yet not intuitive) to shut off the Location on your Facebook posts.


How Do I Turn My Location Off On Facebook


How to Shut off Your Location on Facebook Posts

Most likely to the post that shows the Location, here's an instance of among mine:
--.
Then on the leading upper right, click the down arrowhead. It will bring up a menu. Select, "Change Location".
--.
You'll get a popup as well as it will have an x in the top right edge. When you click it you'll see the message that claims "Remove". Click the x.
--.
This should get rid of the Location from every post from then on. You can go back and also remove the Location from old posts.

How you can turn Your Facebook Location Back On

If you intend to turn the Location on, simply click the down arrowhead and pick the "Change Location" again. After that manually enter your Location. It will certainly show your Location on every post afterwards. You currently understand how you can switch off that setup.

You could wish to switch on the Location if you're at a meeting, wish to show off that you get on vacation or in an impressive place.

How you can Shut off Your Location on Messenger

I advise that you turn off Location for Messenger (Facebook's instant messaging service). To do that on an apple iphone, go to Setting > Location Services and turn Location off for Facebook Messenger. For my iPhone 6, it's a little bit different. I go to Settings > Privacy and Location Services. Scroll to Facebook and pick Never. For Android users, you most likely to the Facebook Messenger app to disable Location.

There you have it. You now recognize the best ways to delete the Location from your Facebook posts from your computer system. Hope this aids!