How Do I Delete A Post On My Facebook | This Year

How Do I Delete A Post On My Facebook: Erase facebook status update on mobile interface has actually been a problem for numerous individuals. The tendency of making mistakes while keying using your android phone is extremely high, the reason is not as well far from the small keyboard on the phones, auto proper spellings of some word also add to this errors.


How Do I Delete A Post On My Facebook


Most of my status updates and picture uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made blunder while updating my status, I needed to visit utilizing my laptop to erase facebook status upgrade. However simply of current by accident I found the unnoticeable (almost) remove button in the facebook application for Android that enable me to delete status updates right on the mobile interface.

What I will state is that, I do not know how much time the function has been there, however all I know is, it does have the possible to keep you from humiliation and also too save your time, too prevent you from utilizing laptop computer before you can erase facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So let us see exactly how you could erase facebook status upgrade directly from Android interface.

How You Can Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you could either simply hide the update from your timeline and too delete it entirely. To delete a status update from Android sight it on your information feed initially. A lot of us would long press the update to discover the erase choice, however that is not the case right here, that is the factor I called it invisible method.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to exactly on the status update you wish to erase to discover a little Remove button on the status. Simply press the switch to erase facebook status update.


An additional problem is that, you might not want to remove facebook status update yet hind it from the timeline. You will certainly have to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline sight you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline choice together with the Delete Post choice.