Deleted Facebook Posts | This Year

Deleted Facebook Posts: Erase facebook status upgrade on mobile interface has been a trouble for several individuals. The propensity of making mistakes while inputting utilizing your android phone is very high, the factor is not too much from the small key-board on the phones, car appropriate punctuations of some word likewise contribute to this errors.


Deleted Facebook Posts


A lot of my status updates and picture uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made mistake while upgrading my status, I needed to log in utilizing my laptop computer to remove facebook status upgrade. But just of current by mishap I discovered the unnoticeable (almost) remove button in the facebook application for Android that allow me to erase status updates exactly on the mobile interface.

What I will say is that, I have no idea for how long the feature has existed, yet all I know is, it does have the potential to maintain you from humiliation and too save your time, too stop you from making use of laptop before you can erase facebook status update while you made mistake. So allow us see just how you could erase facebook status update straight from Android interface.

Ways To Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you can either just hide the upgrade from your timeline and as well delete it entirely. To delete a status update from Android sight it on your news feed initially. Most of us would certainly long press the update to discover the erase option, however that is not the case below, that is the factor I called it unnoticeable way.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to precisely the status upgrade you intend to remove to find a small Remove switch on the status. Merely press the switch to remove facebook status update.


One more concern is that, you could not wish to remove facebook status upgrade but hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Conceal from Timeline alternative together with the Delete Post alternative.