How to Delete Past Posts On Facebook | This Year

How To Delete Past Posts On Facebook: Remove facebook status update on mobile user interface has actually been an issue for numerous users. The tendency of making errors while typing using your android phone is extremely high, the reason is not as well far from the little keyboard on the phones, auto correct spellings of some word additionally add to this mistakes.


How To Delete Past Posts On Facebook


A lot of my status updates and also image uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made blunder while upgrading my status, I had to visit using my laptop computer to erase facebook status update. But simply of recent by crash I uncovered the invisible (nearly) remove switch in the facebook app for Android that allow me to delete status updates right on the mobile user interface.

Just what I will claim is that, I aren't sure how long the attribute has been there, yet all I know is, it does have the possible to maintain you from humiliation and also save your time, as well stop you from making use of laptop computer before you could remove facebook status upgrade while you made mistake. So let us see how you can delete facebook status update directly from Android user interface.

Ways To Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you can either simply hide the update from your timeline and as well erase it completely. To erase a status upgrade from Android sight it on your information feed first. A lot of us would long press the upgrade to discover the remove option, however that is not the case here, that is the factor I called it unseen means.


Swipe your thumb from left to exactly on the status update you intend to delete to find a tiny Remove button on the status. Just push the switch to delete facebook status update.


An additional problem is that, you may not wish to remove facebook status upgrade but hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Hide from Timeline alternative together with the Erase Post alternative.