How Do You Deactivate Your Facebook Page | Update

How Do You Deactivate Your Facebook Page - Something which I learn after being online for more than 5 years is, we ought to comply with the policy of lean management in our day to day life. That means, get rid of those points which are not working for you. In this situation, I'm talking of removing those online residential properties which you are not using any longer. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages and I'm in the procedure of removing those pages which I'm not making use of anymore. In this quick guide I will show you exactly how I removed my released Fan page as well as just how you can do for you.


How Do You Deactivate Your Facebook Page


Just a word of care, in case your Facebook page is energetic and you do not intend to utilize it, I suggest you to appoint that page to other person and leave that page as an admin. This is much better than erasing it. In case if you desire to completely eliminate the page, read on to discover unpublished and also eliminate your Facebook page.

Erase Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do remember, it will certainly take 2 Week to remove the page once you click on delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page and click on settings at the top.


Under general area, you will certainly see an option to remove page. Click Edit and also it will reveal you alternative to erase the page. When you click on delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to validate your activity. Get in the password and also your page is arranged to be erased in following 2 Week.


Once your page is erased, there is no way to recoup the page. So if you are preparing to delete your Facebook page, see to it of exactly what you are doing.